Hunmanby Hall Golf & Leisure
PLEASE NOTE OUR GOLF COURSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR WINTER AND WILL REOPEN IN MARCH 2022
GOLF SEASONAL MEMBERSHIP – MARCH TO NOVEMBER 2022: £330
For all enquiries regarding membership, please ring Karen on 07907 271097 or call at Headmistress’ Bungalow opposite the gym.
“A hidden gem”
We welcome customers old & new at Hunmanby Golf.
A 9-hole pay-and-play course, situated in the picturesque grounds of Hunmanby Hall, overlooking Filey Bay and Bempton Cliffs. Probably the best 9 hole golf course in the area, for both beginner and the more advanced player (Par 3’s and 4’s). With 18 tees.
- Make your way to the golf hut
- Place your payment – cash only – in a brown envelope, making sure you write your details on it (name and time) and pop it in the honesty box
- Sign in the visitor book (name and time of play)
- You’re ready to play!
Please note score cards with plan of the golf course are available from the golf hut.
GOLF CLUB AND TROLLEY HIRE
Golf clubs: £6 Trolley: £4
OPENING TIMES: The Golf course is open from March to November and the opening times are usually 7am to 8pm.
- Adults: £15 for 9 or 18 holes
- Senior Citizens (over 65): £12 Monday to Friday only (no concessions at weekends or bank holidays: standard price applies, £15).
- Under 15: £10 – To avoid slow play on the course, no children under 10 years allowed at the moment
- Please note that you will only be able to play 9 holes after 5.30pm at a cost of £10
Please bring the correct amount of money with you and pay in the hut (there is a cash machine outside the Co-op in the village). BACS payment can be arranged if necessary 24 hours before play – for details please ring 07907 271097.