Hunmanby Hall Golf & Leisure
“A hidden gem”
We welcome customers old & new at Hunmanby Golf.
A 9-hole pay-and-play course, situated in the picturesque grounds of Hunmanby Hall, overlooking Filey Bay and Bempton Cliffs. Probably the best 9 hole golf course in the area, for both beginner and the more advanced player (Par 3’s and 4’s). With 18 tees.
- Make your way to the golf hut
- Place your payment – cash only – in a brown envelope, making sure you write your details on it (name and time) and pop it in the honesty box
- Sign in the visitor book (name and time of play)
- You’re ready to play!
Please note score cards with plan of the golf course are available from the golf hut.
OPENING TIMES: The Golf course is open from March to December and the opening times are usually 7am to 8pm (please note these times will vary as nights get darker).
- £12 for 18 holes
- Please note that you will only be able to play 9 holes after 5.30pm – cost: £10
- Under 15’s and Senior Citizens: £10 Monday to Friday only – no concessions at weekends or bank holidays. To avoid slow play on the course, no children under 10 years allowed at the moment
Please bring the correct amount of money with you and pay in the hut (there is a cash machine outside the Co-op in the village). BACS payment can be arranged if necessary 24 hours before play – for details please ring 07907 271097.
WEEKLY GOLF PASS: £40 adults £30 juniors
GOLF MEMBERSHIP is available at the start of the season. Please enquire for details (07907 271097).